Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Productivity Experiment: Day 4

I just realized something. Yesteray's blog entry was inordinately long and was typed over a half-hour period. I realize now that it's been cutting into the time when I should be doing other things that are much more productive.

Therefore, I have decided that my blog entries for the course of this so-called experiment will be limited to four paragraphs each. As it is, this day will essentially be a write off.

As previously mentioned, I am undergoing laser eye surgery to repair a small retinal tear. While I'm not being sedated, my left eye will see nothing but flashing coloured dots and I will essentially lose depth perception for the rest of the day. Obviously, I'm not going to partake in anything that requires heavy use of my vision, like martial arts class. Come to think of it, that's possibly how I got into this whole mess in the first place.

Now, this essentially leaves me about an hour and a half to do as much transcribing as possible and to see what jobs are available for me. Better get cracking...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: